Monday, September 21, 2009

Various commission snippets!





Hello! Got my hands on my commission stuff as I already told you with the creation of a test model. The sceme came out nicely and I am building the first squad.



Photobucket

As I was progressing though on my other commission piece (yes I got another one :P ) Blood Angels lord Mephisto (more on this chap soon...! ) I suddenly got this idea that can save some trouble. I suppose many of you use pins to hold your models as you paint them. I also suppose that many of you got GW's painting station. Well you can use the holes that you have for the brushes to hold your model straight avoiding splashes and colour smudges. I suppose many of you could have already figured it out but what the heck, I thought I would share this anywayz ... :P



Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment