Sunday, March 23, 2014

Adeptus Arbites 989th Precinct finished





Hello everyone!

I have finally managed to finish my big project I am working on the past few days. I must say I am quite happy with the result and I would love to hear what you think!

I have already talked about the bits and pieces used for this piece on my last post where you can also find some WIPs before paint

As always clickie for biggie! pics heavy but this is a bigger project than usual so thank you for your patience :)













If you like it, please leave a vote over at CoolMiniOrNot :)

Till next time, take care!

8 comments :

  1. Very cool terrain piece, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... this is perfect. Well done, a deserved 10 from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you like it! Thank you for the vote as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done. I love the attention to detail with the additional bits scattered in the courtyard. Is the door of the main building from the syberclicks? What about the watchtower pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment! The main building is indeed Syberclicks. The watchtower is from a really old Airfix kit I just got it lying in my bitz box. I beefed it up using bits from Syberclicks and GW terrain models.

    ReplyDelete