Thursday, March 14, 2013

The birth of a new squad





Hello everyone! 

It has been quite a long since my last post and I feel its time for some more work on my Death Guard project! 

So this is my latest creation, the birth of my Death Guard Legion Jetbike squad. Its still WIP so modifications will be made, but I would like to hear your opinions on this. The bike is from Kromlech  and there is a multitude of bits and pieces from FW and GW as always! 



and some lovely tunes for a lovely rest of the week! Till next time! :)

6 comments :

  1. I love those bikes. I used to think they were too boxy but they have kind of grown on me. The FW ones are nice too, but not what I pictured for jet bikes. These fit much better with the brutal utilitarian feel of the death guard. I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heavy bolter on top there doesn't seem integrated to me. Maybe you're going for that "after market" feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heavy bolter bothers me too... I will probably make a cover on top, we'll see! But that after market feel you are mentioning is kinda cool too...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Zab! I love their boxy feeling, its so Space Marin-ey and works perfectly with the Death Guard! I am not such a big fan of the FW ones, and they are double the price so I guess I will stick to the alternatives. I may add some MaxMini ones too later on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are there other weapons you have though about using on these? Plasma, rockets, est? I feel that even with a heavy bolter the weapon will be limited to it uses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I remember correctly, I can take 1 Hv plasma or hv volcite for every 3 jetbikes I field. Obviously I am planning to make 1 or 2, most probably Plasma Cannon.

    ReplyDelete