Monday, November 25, 2013

Imperial Fists Centurion Devastators





One thing is for sure! I absolutely love Tournaments for one main reason... its the best motivation to paint things!


It has been AGES since I last finished something I was working on. If you happen to follow my blog you may have noticed that I have started so many projects the past few months, from Fantasy to Greek mythology ... all these will probably finish some day but for now the 40K train got me on board again.

I have just returned from a great Tourney, the results are not important. The most important thing is that I finally managed to finish building some new stuff for my Imperial Fists, and trying a new list. The result of my progress is of course the brand new-love them or hate them- Centurions. 







Tabletop quality guys but they should be ready for today so I had to rush them a bit. Anyways, tell me what you think! 

and finally some music to keep the good mood going! Till next time, take care!

EDIT: I forgot to post link for the CoolMiniOrNot vote page. If you have time, leave me a vote here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/345867

9 comments :

  1. Looks great! I'm with you on tourneys, can't beat them to get some stuff completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a very orky shape that's true...do you remember that picture that was floating around web when the first pics leaked? :P

    So glad you liked my paintjob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Its no coincidence that most of my painted stuff are things I finished for Tourneys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I had not seen the leaked images but the models have grown on me since I first spotted them. I like the hulking look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here! At first I didn't like them at all but they grew on me as well and now that I worked with the models I think they are great! Real behemoths, and I really like their role to the battlefield as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, well...this is the first Centurion I've seen that I can bear looking at...in fact despite my disbelief, I think it actually looks pretty cool, and the Centurion is by far the dorkiest looking model GW makes.
    So kudos to you!
    If the studio painted 'em that nice, maybe they'd sell a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! As I have already said, I am not a great fan of the models either but working with them and painting them the way I like they kinda grew into me. They have that "orkish" feeling that is kinda strange for a Space Marine model!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Flames! that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this band since my early teens... can't say more! :)

    ReplyDelete