Friday, December 23, 2016

The Mancave Chronicles - rate my setting






Another post, another month passed and life has once more kicked all my hobby planning in the nuts... I am currently in the middle of a full house renovation and this has consumed all my hobby time AND my hobby space.

Being a creative person though, I can hardly stick to the norms so I decided to make the most out of my current situation.
My hobby space needed a definite upgrade so I grabbed the opportunity and had a major redo. You can see the results in the pictures below.





So what do you think, How would you rate my setup? I am personally very pleased with all the new space and storing places I got and I am organising my collection and hobby materials even better now.

Till next time, take care!

0 comments :

Post a Comment