Friday, July 16, 2010

Bor Dragonbane







Hello everyone! Just a small update before I hit the road for my summer holidays. I have just finished Bor Dragonbane as you can see from my submissions, a piece that I painted for a Painting Competition in WAMP Forum (you can see the gallery here http://www.wamp-forum.com/photopost/g593-avatars-of-war-2010.html) that finishes by the end of the month. It would be great to leave me a vote when the voting starts if you like my piece that is. Also as always I've uploaded him to CoolMiniOrNot so it would be great to leave me another click here : http://coolminiornot.com/255057





So I would like to wish you a lovely summer and hopefully I will continue updates in a couple of weeks, or maybe sooner if I can get my hands on some Internet  ....

Till then... cheers and take care!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments :

  1. He looks fantastic, Mihalis! I was really surprised once I scrolled down to the picture showing off the gory aftermath of Dragonbane's victory. Great work on the blood... very, very nice work! I hope you have a great time on holiday and I look forward to seeing more when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you liked him. XD I was kinda afraid (and still am to be honest :P ) that I overdid it with the gore... but an aftermath of such a battle has to be bloody at least!

    ReplyDelete