Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Land Raider storms in





I have told you that I was preparing another post from my finished models in my Imperial Fists Army and here I am again with another Land Raider, the classic version this time!



This one features more Forgeworld goodness in the form of extra armor and Terminator markings in the doors. I just love these upgrade packs, they give so much flavour to an already great model that the Land Raider is.



Hopefully I'm done with the Land Raiders for the time being and I will focus on finishing more stuff from the army, mainly the Terminators that definately need some love! I have also almost finished my Land Speeder so keep an eye for this little bugger too!

As always please take some time to leave me a vote in CoolMiniOrNot and of course I would love to hear what you think!

8 comments :

  1. Excellent work again. The same comments as I did for the other Landraider apply here as well. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Antipope; Thanks for the feedback and the support!! Greately appreciated!

    @Lauby; Thats an expression I'm not really fammiliar with but I think it is something good so thank you for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mihalis: "fly" is indeed very cool/good/awesome.

    Love those FW bits. They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -"and all the girlies say I'm pretty fly - for a white guy"

    I'm sure you must be familiar with these particular lyrics :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I thought that it had to do sthg with these particular lyrics but wasn't sure! :P Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome job I got some FW doors for my own BA land raider and one day it will get painted :) I agree the chapter doors made the difference

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Dalinar! Blood Angels doors are brilliant! You should paint your Raider, I would love to see it painted!

    ReplyDelete