Thursday, October 6, 2011

a demoti-post





Hello people!

I have been quite busy lately with work as always but I have found some time to paint and the results will be shown soon enough.

In the meantime I made a small demotivational with a picture I have found and an idea that was in my mind for quite a few time now!


Anohter caption to this could be "I'm sure this is 'shopped" , but that would be too obvious and not that much 40K related :P 

Anyways it gave me a giggle ... :P Hope that you like! 

and of course some music from Machine Head's great latest album to accompany this post


4 comments :

  1. Hey Mihalis, that's an awesome poster! I really enjoyed it, thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PapaJJ! So glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YouTube is outstanding famous at some stage in lockdown and nearly anybody is taking part in YouTube in this era. To enhance the presence of your channel the just sign in with YTBPals and we are able to provide you 1000 free YouTube Subscribers and to check your websites DA PA, visit DA PA Checker device on LetMePost

    ReplyDelete
  4. During holiday seasons, market volumes are usually low, and volatility can be high. As a result, traders may face more significant risks and uncertainty in their trading activities. To manage these risks, traders should plan their trades carefully and set stop-loss orders to limit their losses in case of adverse market conditions. Get the list of Share Market Holiday here.

    ReplyDelete