Thursday, January 1, 2015

Scottie McMuzzle wishes you Happy New Year!!





HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I want to wish to you, all the best for the new year, good health of course and make all your dreams a reality!!

I had this lovely Dark Sword miniature lying around half finished from almost forever and I decided it needed some love to be finished at last. Scottie is our beloved family Westie dog and I decided to paint his miniature warrior version the moment I saw it! I hope you like him!!





As always I would love to hear what you think and maybe leave me a vote on CoolMiniOrNot

2 comments :

  1. Happy new year! That is a sweet mini, never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sweet indeed! Dark Sword miniatures does a whole range of warrior dogs which is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete