Friday, January 16, 2015

we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be ~ Bolt Action British roll out!





Hello everyone!


I am really happy because I have just finished my first Bolt Action army and its ready to be fielded. This is the standard British starter kit with a few minor tweakings here and there. Here is what I have so far (I know its not a valid list but I am just mentioning my options here)


Britain and Commonwealth List
1 Captain, 130 pts (Rifle)
   2 Soldier  (Rifle x2)
1 Artillery Forward Observer, 120 pts (Rifle; Artillery Forward Observer)
   2 Soldier  (Rifle x2)
1 Medic, 33 pts (Medic)
   1 Soldier
1 Reinforced Platoon, 302 pts
   1 Second Lieutenant (Rifle)
   9 Regular Infantry Section (Mid-Late War) (LMG x1; SMG x1; Rifle x7; Team)
      1 NCO (SMG)
   9 Regular Infantry Section (Mid-Late War) (LMG x1; SMG x1; Rifle x7; Team)
      1 NCO (SMG)
9 Regular Infantry Section (Mid-Late War), 126 pts (LMG x1; SMG x1; Rifle x7; Team)
   1 NCO (SMG)
2 Flamethrower Team, 50 pts (Flamethrower; Flamethrower; Team)
2 Light Mortar Team, 35 pts (Light Mortar; HE (D3); Indirect Fire; Team)
4 Medium Mortar Team, 60 pts (Spotter; Medium Mortar; Fixed; HE (D6); Indirect Fire; Team)
3 MG Team, 50 pts (MMG; Fixed; Team)
2 PIAT Team, 40 pts (PIAT; Shaped Charge; Team)
1 Cruiser Tank MkVIII Cromwell, 205 pts (Coax MMG; MMG)
Validation Report:
1a. Theatre Books: None; 1. Army Lists: Armies of ...; 2. Force Selection: Force Selection Rules; 4a. Europe (Early) and Generic: Reinforced Platoon Selector; 4. National Characteristics: None

Composition Report:
Reinforced Platoon: 1 (1 - 0)
Headquarters: 3 (0 - 0)
Infantry: 1 (0 - 3)
Artillery: 0 (0 - 1)
Armour: 1 (0 - 1)
Armoured Car: 0 (0 - 1)
Transport-Tow: 0 (0 - 0)
Total List Cost: 1151

so here are the pics of my army. I know they are not the best quality but I need to find out a way to take full army pictures successfully :P








Pretty much tabletop standard here, nothing fancy. I have finished them in large batches of speedpainting sessions and I can say that I am quite happy with the result. The pictures are a bit crappy but you can get an idea on how they look on the table. I need to find a way on taking good army pictures (or pictures in general for that matter) but anyway.

I would love to hear what you think and as always comments and remarks are more than welcome! You can find them on CoolMiniOrNot as well!

Last but not least I would like to say how thrilled I am for another year in a row that my work is included in CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2013. More specifically, my  Chaos Helldrake of Nurgle and my Death Guard Tactical squad Faestus are there! I have just ordered my copy and I can't wait to get my hands on it! It also seems to be really hefty this year, much bigger than the previous ones!

I have also got my invitation for the CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2014 for my Adeptus Arbites 969th PrecinctDeath Guard Grave Warden TerminatorsImperial Knight and Be'lakor The Dark Master. This must be the biggest contribution I ever had on this publication and I am really proud. It was a creative year after all!

Till next time, take care everyone!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment