Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Space Orks Flash Gitz Freebooter Pirates WIP ... and a bottle of Squig Rum







Arr mateys, dis is captain Cadaver speaking wiv yet annuver Orkish goodie post!

It seems that I overly enjoyed myself over my last Ork Project and here I am looting my bits over some more ork conversions. This time I have decided to revisit my old Flash Gitz Pirate conversions. Again, these are some older conversions of mine that have been accumulating dust on my shelf over the years. But better late than never as they say.



The conversions are again using a variety of bits, mostly plastic ork Nobs, but let me give you a better list of bits used. The main bits are plastic ork Nobs, Brass Forgeworld glyphs and bits from Maxmini. I am in love with MaxMini Ork heads, you will definitely have the chance to find out why in the near future where I undust more forgotten ork projects from my shelves.




This guy is mostly based on a plastic Ork Nob with a head and gun from MaxMini 
This guy is again based on a plastic Nob with Maxmini bits as before, with the addition of a brass glyph from Forgeworld
Finally, this guy is one of my favorites, again head and gun from Maxmini but the body is from the metal Black Scorpion range. The conversion is finished with brass glyphs from Forgeworld.
So there you have it, I would love to hear what you think. Keep an eye out for painted versions, soon-ish :P Till then, take care and don't forget to leave a comment or share :)

4 comments :

  1. They look great, and I'm sure they'll look awesome once they get painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am also looking forward to put some paint on these!

      Delete
  2. Those are some cool heads and work really well for free bootas

    ReplyDelete