Monday, July 3, 2017

Warzone Resurrection unboxing video - YouTube channel is live






Hello everyone!

Today I am really proud to announce that I have finally managed to succesfully upload my first video on my brand new YouTube channel.



It is an unboxing video from all the stuff I got from the lovely people over at 
Prodos Games and will be dominating my workspace for my next hobby sessions. It is my first ever try speaking over the camera and doing a basic video edit so please be gentle :P






Expect much more things from me on this front in the future so watch this space! In the meantime I would really love to hear what you think and give any criticism you may have to improve things in the future videos


I am so excited about finally getting these models in my hands and I can't really wait putting some paint on them. I have already started putting the Emancipator up and it is coming along really nice!

Take a moment to subscribe to my channel  and leave me a thumbs up on my video if you like it!

Till next time, take care!

0 comments :

Post a Comment