Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Warzone Resurrection Emancipator Aircraft WIP - more videos from my channel






Hello everyone!

You may have seen my previous post on Warzone Resurrection Unboxing  the stuff I got from Prodos Games and it became really apparent to me that I would definitely start building the Emancipator Aircraft. I really fell in love with that model right from the start.



I would like to share with you my progress with it so far, both in picture and video format. I have come across some issues on the built but you can see more by watching my videos.



The model is now ready for priming and paintin, more on that on a future post, so stay tuned!

If you haven't checked my YouTube channel yet, please do so. I am planning for more stuff to be uploaded as I continue building my ongoing projects. As always comments and feedback is my motivation to make new things, so please keep them coming :)

Till next time, take care!

0 comments :

Post a Comment