Monday, August 21, 2017

Warzone Resurrection Emancipator Combat Aircraft finished






Hello everyone!

I have finally got around finishing the Emancipator Combat aircraft for Warzone Resurrection and I would like to share it with you. I am quite pleased with the end result and it was a really fun model to build and paint.







The model was airbrushed with the basic colors and all the highlights and shades were created at that stage. It was later on weathered using oils and washes to create that rugged feel that I love in my models. Check my YouTube channel for a video that shows the painting process.

I have seen various versions of this model painted on the web, but none actually painted it the way the box art presents the aircraft. I love the bone white contrasting with the red details and I tried to stay as true to the boxed art as possible. The only thing that I have done my way is the base. If you have seen my unboxing and assembling videos and my previous WIP article you can see the way I made it, mostly tree bark and gravel and some steel wire for the core. 

I think it came out pretty nice and I so much prefer it from the original flying base. You can really see the difference on this rear shot. Another thing I wanted to achieve with this base is to create a more dynamic pose, as if the aircraft swoops downwards strafing the enemy with machine gun fire and I am happy with the end result as I think I got the appearance that I wanted. I would love to hear what you guys think, yay or nay? 




As always coments, remarks or anything you want are more than welcome. Don't forget to check my YouTube Channel where I am uploading all sorts of WIPs and unboxing videos from my projects and you can soon find a video on how I painted this model. Also check my Coolminiornot gallery and vote for me if you have the time :)

Till next time, take care!

0 comments :

Post a Comment