Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blood Angels Furioso Dreadnought WIP





Hello again!

I would like to share some of my work again with you people, this time is a WIP of yet another Blood Angels piece, a Furioso Dreadnought.

This is not the new model as many would have thought, its a conversion using parts of the plastic Venerable and some Forgeworld claws and other BA bits.

I paint so many Blood Angels lately that people may think I actually play with them, but they are all commission pieces. I always liked BAs though, for their rich fluff and their paintsceme so it comes natural to me to have fun painting them even though they aren't my models.

Anyways, enough with the chatter and on to the pics...







There are quite a few things to finish, mainly the claws which I haven't yet decided the colorscheme (maybe some suggestions would be nice of you!) and of course the base. 

So what do you think? Am I in the right track here?

6 comments :

  1. Seeing this Cadaverian masterpiece is an eye-orgasm! But what gives me a real one, is the fact that this piece of work after leaving Cadaver's hands will ship straight to mine!

    Compliments have become a banality for you mister, but I cannot help myself: Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again for your comments m8! I'm really happy that you like my work, its your piece after all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that paint job is top notch. I love all the weathering and cracking techniques you used.

    I can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the comment and the follow! Soon there will be final pics posted so watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very cool man. The only think I don't like too much is the paint chipping but otherwise it a top-notch paintjob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Antipope! Maybe I went a little overboard with weathering but what can I say, I just love tormented vehicles :P

    ReplyDelete