Sunday, November 13, 2011

Death Guard Pre-Heresy Terminators WIP





It has been a very busy week for my Death Guard project and I must say that it is coming along nicely! So far I have finished assembling and converting my Land Raider, a Razorback, a Predator the infamous Captain Nathaniel Garro and my latest additions to my evergrowing force is my first Mk2 Crusade and Mk3 Iron Armor Tactical squad (closeups will be uploaded when I'm done painting them) and my pre heresy assault Terminator squad.





These are extended conversions using the old plastic Terminators as a base, chopping off anything not needed, the heads are from Chapterhouse studios, the shoulder pads and the thunder hammers are from Maxmini (I love those guys :P ) and finally the shields are from Paulson's games and the bases from Micro Art (phew ...)

Ready to be primed :)

And here's a group shot of my army so far! Aint they cute?



As always your comments and remarks are always appreciated!

Inspiration for these guys came out of a band I recently discovered, picturing the silent death that Death Guard used to be in the pre heresy days

2 comments :

  1. Γιωργος ΓκικαςNovember 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    Excellent work as always Mihalis.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete